Valve has launched a small replace to the Steam Deck Beta department, principally bug fixes but in addition an enchancment for dealing with exterior shows. This is what’s new.
From the official changelog:
- Added potential to regulate picture show settings for exterior shows which have overscan points
- Fastened points with some photos being too massive when viewing guides within the overlay
- Fastened spoiler tags in guides to be selectable in order that they are often revealed
- Fastened problem with medium size sport names within the Major Menu Overlay not correctly scrolling
- Fastened Achievements web page not updating correctly when a brand new achievement was earned
To decide into the Beta, press the Steam button and head to Settings after which to System. Scroll all the way down to Beta Participation and select it from the drop-down field.
Different Steam Deck articles it is best to take a look at: