First-person taking pictures and match-3 collectively? MATCHO certain does sound unusual however it additionally appears to be like prefer it might be tons of enjoyable and it is coming to Linux.
“MATCHO is bringing puzzles into the fight. It‘s Match-3 FPS – a novel mixture of genres that merges frenetic taking pictures with fast decision-making. Discover story-driven chapters as you select future for Max, his buddies, and the remainder of the world. Struggle in action-packed arenas like by no means earlier than and discover intricate areas – all that with breathtaking visuals and an insane arsenal of skills together with the liberty of parkour motion.”
- Intense and intelligent tactical combating constructed across the match-3 shooter idea.
- Dazzling visuals powered by Unreal Engine.
- A non-linear, humor-packed plot with a number of endings.
- An in depth, built-in parkour system allows you to wall-run, double-jump, float and sprint in any route.
- A contemporary tackle intelligent puzzle design and platforming expertise.
- Spectacular combo chains to execute and luxuriate in.
- A solid of colourful characters with full English voiceovers.
- Accessibility settings for colorblindness and problem curve adjustment.
I spoke to the developer over electronic mail, who confirmed their plans for Native Linux help. They’re going to be sharing extra information on that and all the pieces else nearer to launch.
You may comply with it on Steam.