The brand new No Man’s Sky 3.92 replace patch notes have been revealed by developer Whats up Video games. The brand new No Man’s Sky replace is presently rolling out throughout PS5, PS4, PC, Xbox Sequence X|S, and Xbox One. PlayStation customers can reboot the sport to pressure the replace to obtain and set up, or attempt utilizing the Choices > “Test for Replace” operate when highlighting the sport on the Residence display. There’s a good chunk of bug fixes included in at this time’s replace.
No Man’s Sky 3.92 replace patch notes
No Man’s Sky Model 3.92 Bug Fixes
- Mounted a difficulty which incorrectly brought about gamers to take injury whereas on planet.
- Mounted a difficulty that allowed gamers to kill their very own companions.
- Mounted a difficulty that brought about some newly collected gadgets to create a brand new stack relatively than add to present stacks inside the participant’s stock.
- Mounted a difficulty that might trigger gadgets to be added to the incorrect stock.
- Mounted quite a few points with the Fleet Command tutorial mission throughout an expedition that begins with a freighter.
- Mounted a difficulty that might trigger some gamers to not know the proper frigate gas recipes.
- Mounted a GPU crash on PlayStation 4.
- Mounted a creature-related crash that might happen when quitting to the principle menu.
Highlights of the brand new 3.92 replace embody stopping gamers from killing their companions, maybe as a tragic accident; gadgets getting misplaced by going into the wrong stock, and a pesky GPU crash that occurred on PS4.
Although this new NMS replace solely included bug fixes, relatively than introducing new content material for gamers to discover, the squashing of bugs ought to nonetheless be appreciated by the group.
Following the massive Leviathan Expedition growth, quite a few points had been reported by gamers. Whats up Video games has thanked these reporting any points through Zendesk or the crash report that seems on consoles.
In different PlayStation information, Overwatch and Overwatch 2 multiplayer will reportedly be going free-to-play, Diablo 4 is likely to be the subsequent sport to ditch PS4 and Xbox One, and an animated Dragon Age animated sequence is headed to Netflix.