Interaction Leisure together with Sq. One Video games and Black Isle Studios have confirmed that Baldur’s Gate: Darkish Alliance II is coming to Steam together with Native Linux help.
This follows alongside from Baldur’s Gate: Darkish Alliance that had a Steam launch final 12 months that additionally had Native Linux help and it’ll work properly on the Steam Deck too.
From the Steam web page:
Unspeakable evil has returned to the legendary metropolis of Baldur’s Gate on this dungeon-crawling, motion RPG fantasy basic. A name for adventurers echoes via the embattled land. Crafty warriors and daring magic customers are desperately wanted to reclaim Baldur’s Gate from a darkish sorcery that threatens all in its path.
- 5 new heroes with new class feats and skills
- Hack your approach or forged highly effective spells via over 80 perilous ranges
- Hidden areas, secret characters, and tons of of things to find, customise, and use
- Forge distinctive magical weapons and armor to maximise the injury you inflict in battle
- Conquer hordes of beasts and armies of Hobgoblins, Ghouls, Golems and dreaded Dragons
- Compelling single or two-player cooperative modes of play
Moreover, they beforehand teased a tough video of it working on a Steam Deck:
You may wishlist / observe on Steam. Fast replace: GOG confirmed too however no retailer web page but.