ScummVM, the wonderful open supply software program that bundles collectively a number of sport engines has a brand new launch coming and now it is time to assist check.
With ScummVM model 2.6 they’re including help for a bunch extra classics, to assist hold them alive and dealing nicely on fashionable platforms. This is a few of what’s been added and wishes testing:
- Hades Problem
- Marvel Comics Spider-Man: The Sinister Six
- The eleventh Hour
- Tender Loving Care (CD-ROM Editions)
- Uncle Henry’s Playhouse
- Chewy: Esc from F5
Not solely that, this launch has seen lots of modifications throughout the entire challenge, in order that they stated it is a good time to make sure your favourites are nonetheless working nicely. Specifically the AGOS, SCI and SCUMM engine had “in depth” updates so all of them want thorough testing too.
A number of the different modifications coming within the 2.6 launch embrace:
- The challenge license has been upgraded to GPLv3+.
- Now ScummVM requires C++11 for constructing.
- Eliminated help for VS2008, because it does not help C++11.
- Carried out enhanced filtering within the Search field. See “Understanding the search field” within the documentation for particulars.
- Carried out Icon view in GUI (GSoC process).
- Added help for the RetroWave OPL3 sound card.
- Added OpenDingux beta port.
- Eliminated Symbian port.
- Added the create_engine software to assist when creating new engines.
- Mounted mouse seize in HiDPI mode.
- The GUI Choices dialog now marks settings overridden through command traces in crimson.
- In GUI launcher it’s now attainable to group video games by totally different classes.
- GUI launcher has new sport icons grid look.