Prepared for high-speed explosive racing? FLASHOUT 3 was introduced final month and dev Jujubee S.A. has now put up a demo. The demo at present has one circuit (Star Metropolis), one ship and three forms of weapons to check out and on-line leaderboards are connected too so you may tackle the world.
That includes extremely vibrant neon-soaked graphics, FLASHOUT 3 brings with it ultra-fast ships, loops, jumps and sudden razor-sharp turns that may be a little bit difficult to handle whilst you’re searching for weapons firing from different racers.
The Linux Native demo appears to work simply effective, with gamepad assist additionally working properly with my Xbox Collection X pad, no hassle there in any respect which is an effective signal for the total launch in some unspecified time in the future later this yr. Just a little bit too quick for me personally (it felt actually chaotic) however I am certain some speed-demon readers will love a go at this.
- Excessive-speed, unforgettable racing expertise.
- A robust arsenal of weapons, boosts and upgrades at your disposal.
- A big assortment of destroyable race ships to select from.
- A wide range of totally different race tracks and layouts.
- Numerous recreation modes, together with Profession, Versus and extra!
- Gorgeous 3D Graphics.
- Excessive-beat digital music.
You’ll be able to observe it and take a look at the brand new demo on Steam.